The Can Van travelling jobs festival is on the move
Australia’s hardest working caravans are on their 10,000km journey across Australia to deliver jobs and more.
So, what’s it all about?
Meet Australia’s hardest working caravans. Our three ‘Can Vans’ are travelling around New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria hoping to reach over 35,000 people. We truly believe that when we work together, we CAN make great things happen.
The Can Van travelling jobs festival is for people with disability looking for help to find or keep a job and employers looking to make their workplace more diverse and inclusive. We also welcome the wider community to come and learn more about our services!
Why visit the Can Van?
- Get free career advice from employment experts
- Receive personalised job search support
- Build skills and confidence
- Connect with employers and support services in your area
- Register to get a career savvy Can Kit
These clever caravans are on a mission to:
- Help people with disability get the right job sooner
- Build people’s skills and confidence to find work
- Showcase and celebrate ability of all types
- Connect job seekers with employers and support services
Events Search and Views Navigation
Can Van News
If you want to find work,
you’ve come to the right place.
When you register with CoAct, our dedicated local team invests in you from the start.
We put you in the driver’s seat and act as your co-pilot, providing you with personalised support tailored to your individual needs to help you find the right job sooner.
Want to know more?
Get in touch with the CoAct team today